The Discovery Center Sapling is a three-deck structure designed for children ages 6-23 months. It’s large enough to allow 2-3 classrooms play together. Featuring both the multi-functional play ramp and the tot slide, it provides various options for children to develop motor skills and achieve developmental milestones.
- Multi-Functional Play Ramp: The Play Ramp’s gentle curved design encourages progression from scooting to crawling to walking and molded edge provides a natural handhold for children learning to pull up, stand and walk. It also features animals, shapes, ABC’s and numbers 1-10 to encourage language development and counting skills.
- Tot slide: This slide was designed with a narrow bad way and gentle slope to meet the ASTM standards for children 6-23 months.
- Window Panel Provides sensory stimulation while also allowing maximum visibility to caregivers.
- Clock Panel: Children are able to manipulate small parts to develop fine motor skills.
- Gear Panel: Promotes development of fine motor skills and teaches cause and effect.
- Shapes & Object Panel: Teaches key concepts such as shape recognition, colors, and numbers while promoting vocabulary and language skills.
- Bongo Drums & Rain Wheel: Children are provided open-ended opportunities to creatively express themselves.
- 1-2-3 Step: Features a wide design for walkers and crawlers.
Anchoring using a mounting kit is required for the structure to be compliant with commercial playground structures. Choose 8" Ground Spike or 2" Anchor Bolt mounting option (included). Or add an optional in-ground mounting package.
Ages: 6-23 months
Use Zone: 20’5” x 25’6”
Weight: 673 lbs.
Fall Height: 1’10”