Gator Grabber Tweezers are sized perfectly for little hands and great for developing the pincer grasp! Working on fine motor skills is fun when given the chance to use an Alligator to grip objects. Tweezers measure 4”L. Grades: Toddler +. Learning Style: Tactile.
- 12 tweezers – 6 colors. (red, yellow, purple, orange, blue and green)
- Plastic storage container.
- Fine Motor- As students pick up objects with the tweezers, they are working on motor planning and eye-hand coordination (visual-motor integration) and refining the manual skills needed for writing, drawing and daily living.
- Sensory Integration- Students who are hypersensitive to textures can participate in tactile play using tweezers to hold and move objects.
- Self-Help- Incorporate puppet-like conversations to enhance communication and social interactions. Gator (tweezers) can speak to or try to gobble up the other person, increasing direct contact with another.