The Kiddie Station is both elegant and functional. It combines a beautiful, roomy maple laminate changing table with the convenience of a portable hygienic hand-washing station. A perfect fit for infant rooms, church nurseries and child care. The 7" deep changing deck meets state and local requirements. Includes a soft 1" thick washable changing pad. Plenty of storage area under the changing deck and includes one, fixed-shelf. Locking cabinet keeps out curious little hands. Swivel casters for easy mobility. Holds up to 40 lbs. Minimal assembly. This model features an exclusive, integrated ABS single basin and top for easy cleaning and care. Each Ozark River Portable Sink includes our On-Demand Pump/Heater System. Independent water reservoirs eliminate any cross-contamination.
- Overall Dimensions: 58"w x 26"d x 46"h, 39"h counter top, 29"h Changing surface
- Changing Table Deck Area: 7"H x 39"L x 22.375W.
- Hot Water System
- Single ABS Basin with Integrated Top
- 1 Thick Washable Changing Pad
- Swivel Casters, Front Locking
- Phthalates FREE Melamine Laminate Cabinet with 3 mil. Edgebanding
- Locking Storage Cabinet includes 2 keys
- Long Faucet Handles (ADA Compliant)
- GFCI Outlet Protection
- Exclusive Quick-Connect Tank
- Standard Operating Requirements
- Each sink must have grounded, dedicated 110V, 20 AMP circuit breaker
- Dry, inside level surface.
- If extension cord is used, cord must be 12/3, rated at 20 AMPs or higher
- Water must meet EPA Standards with PH between 7.0 and 9.0.
Ozark River Water Tanks are a blow-molded, high-density polyethylene bottle designed for use for storage and dispensing water. Featuring a molded carrying handle on top, pouring vent with cap, and a finger recess on bottom. The large, 70mm NPT threaded neck facilitates easy filling and fits 70mm screwcaps. It accommodates the 3/4 dispensing faucet for easy dispensing of Steramine Quaternary Sanitizer.