These tiles require tile to tile adhesive and perimeter adhesive to install correctly.
1 tube per 20 tiles= tile to tile
1gallon per 90 line ft= perimeter adhesive
Need some safety surfacing to protect the tykes from excited playing? This is just the stuff to use.
Features & Benefits:
- Durable 2' x 2' recycled rubber tiles with 12" x 12" cross-hatch pattern.
- Available in 3 color choices and either 4'h or 6'h fall height.
- Installs equally well over a hard surface sub-base or a well compacted granular surface.
- Easy to install with interlocking pin system for alignment.
- Tile edge adhesive creates a monolithic safety surface that's not bonded to sub-base.
- The center V-Groove is designed to quickly be sliced down the middle, as needed, to form 1' x 2' tiles to fit odd sized spaces without the need to order more tiles than you need. You'll be able to stagger the tiles in a 'Running Bond' using half tiles in alternate rows.
- Subsidiary structural tile legs (stanchions) allow for unrestricted water drainage away from site.
- Eliminate health and safety concerns from buried objects and animal wastes.
- Eliminate risks and maintenance associated with displaced loose fill materials (i.e., wood fiber).
Note: Must be installed over a hard surface sub-base or a well compacted granular surface.
- Construction: PlayFall Tile.
- Color: Terra Cotta, Green and Black.
- Surface Style: 12" x 12" Cross-Hatch Pattern.
- Size: 1.75" x 24" x 24".
- Weight: 4' Fall Height: 20 lbs, 6' Fall Height: 26 lbs
- Fall Height Standard: ASTM F1292-09 Impact Attenuation
NW4tc, NW4GR, NW4B,NW4TC