This sturdy, comfortable chair has been a classroom necessity for over 40 years! One-piece polypropylene shell is attached to an 18-gauge, unswaged leg (non-tapered), steel frame with concealed rivets and steel brackets. Features V-back for spinal relief and waterfall seat edge for comfortable thigh support. Nylon, swivel glides.
- Brackets are welded to underside of frame for added strength
- (18" chair) Legs are constructed of 11/8" tubular steel and are chromed
- Chrome frame chairs are chrome plated providing better corrosion resistance and a longer lasting and attractive finish.
- Nickel-plated, self-leveling nylon glides that reduce scratching and marring on school floors along with built-in cushions for noise reduction.
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA X6.1-2012 test specifications.