QUICK SHIP - NORMALLY SHIPS IN 2 - 3 -1/2 WEEKS! THERE MAY BE AN OCCASIONAL DELAY DUE TO SUPPLY CHAIN ISSUES, DELAYS ARE RARE. CONTACT US IF YOU NEED UP TO DATE SHIPPING INFO.
This sleek looking 9 note instrument is a non- resonated instrument with aluminum keys with a powder coated steel frame. The Aria is a C-major pentatonic instrument which will delight users for many years.
Mounted on just one post of your choice of recycled re-enforced plastic or steel. This instrument sounds like a delightful breath of fresh air. The color is Silver.
Features of the Aria:
- Emits delightful "breath of fresh air" notes from the 9-note non-resonating aluminum keys
- All-inclusive for all ages and abilities when installed at ADA proper heights, and with use of ADA-accessible safety surfaces
- Two attached mallets (can order extra)
- Cable-suspended keys
- Sturdy Double-tube frame mounted on single square mount structure
- Only one post for installation
- Aluminum keys
Benefits of outdoor music parks or playgrounds:
- Easy to play, inspiring all ages and abilities
- No tuning needed for easy maintenance
- Playing or listening to music can relieve stress
- Transcends age, gender, language, cultural, abilities
- Enhances outdoor spaces with beautiful sounds and sharp artistic designs
- Attracts more visitors to outdoor venues such as festivals, river walks, schools, parks