Building upon the multi-faceted early childhood development benefits of unit block play, each sturdy wooden truck in the Big Block Science Truck series is designed to overlay a lesson on how a simple machine works. This large wooden truck has a removable articulating trailer with a large wooden crane for maximum mobility. Children can use the wrecking ball to knock down their Unit Block structures, thus developing social, emotional and conflict resolution skills, while learning about simple machine and STEM concepts. Dimensions: 18"H x 5.5"D x 16.75"L.
- Suggested Age: 3+
- Large wooden (beech wood) wrecking ball toy truck with plastic parts teaches children about simple machines: pendulums,
- Removable trailer with large wooden crane.
- Crane rotates so a child can align the wrecking ball with their unit block structures.
- Articulating trailer allows the truck to make sharp turns.
- Designed to be used with Unit Blocks; Unit Blocks not included.
- Educational benefits: Spatial reasoning, early engineering concepts and the mechanics of simple machines, social-emotional benefits including cooperation, sharing, language and self-expression.
- Dimensions: 18"H x 5.5"D x 16.75"L