ClassicRider® 10? Trike is perfect for little riders! All ClassicRider® trikes feature a red powder-coated steel frame that resists rust with comfortable back support. This is one of the safest, most durable trikes on the market today.
One-piece welded crank outlasts other brands by years. It includes a recessed no-pinch hub design. The low center of gravity and extra wide wheel base combined with a Front Wheel Turn Limiter helps prevent tipping. Non-exposed pedal hardware and long-lasting, self-lubricating nylon bearings. Solid rubber tires on spokeless steel wheels. Trike easily supports up to 70 lbs.
The seat measures 13”h, the front wheel measures 10” in diameter, the handlebars measure 21-1/2”h. Easy 1-bolt assembly is required. Replacement parts available. Trikes should be stored indoors. Ages 3 years and older, 5 year warranty.
Features and Specifications:
- Classic red powder-coated durable welded steel frame.
- Heavy-duty rubber handgrips and comfort back support seat.
- One-piece welded crank with no-pinch hub design.
- Non-exposed pedal hardware and long-lasting, self-lubricating nylon bearings.
- Solid rubber tires on spokeless steel wheels.
- Easy 1-bolt assembly.
- 5 yr warranty.