Children reach out and take hold of a learning toy that's a perfect fit for busy hands, unlimited imaginations, and problem-solving growth of young minds! Little kids reason for themselves how to create incredible three-dimensional structures. Visual spatial development and problem solving come along naturally! Your child gets to know architectural principles intuitively... proportion, balance, structure and color.
- 2008 Dr. Toy 10 Best Active Products
- 2008 Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products
- 2008 NAPPA Winner (National Parenting Publications Award)
- 2008 National Parenting Seal of Approval
- 2008 Early Childhood News Director's Award
- 2008 Preferred Choice Award - Creative Child Magazine
- 2008 Exceptional Parent Symbol of Excellence
- 35 3" interlocking squares within each set!
- Manufacturer's Recommended Age: 3+