- Emily is an adorable doll with pliable eyebrows and a pliable mouth to create a variety of expressions, no batteries necessary!
- This expressive toy will help develop and further strengthen a child's understanding of another person's point of view and beliefs. As opposed to a static plush toy, this toy can show a more instant reaction which can help children understand emotions better.
- Doll measures 12 inches tall and is filled with polyester filling.
- The covering has a lush, soft feel and features high quality stitching and detailing.
- Emily features sewn in eyes to prevent a choking hazard.
ITERS-R: Dramatic Play 5.1 "Many and varied age appropriate dramatic play materials accessible daily." "(For infants 'many' requires 3-5... for toddlers, 2 or more of each example of toy mentioned)" Pg. 41
ITERS-R: Dramatic Play 5.2 "Props represent what children experience in every day life ( Ex. household routines, work, transportation)." Pg. 41
ECERS3: Dramatic Play 5.1 "Many and varied dramatic play materials, enough for number of children allowed, are accessible, including dolls, child-sized furniture, play foods and cooking/eating utensils, dress-up clothes for boys and girls." 5.1 also requires "basic materials like dolls and play food are present" along with additional props, "Just providing the specified materials does not meet the requirement of many and varied." Pg. 54 & 55
FCCERS-R: Dramatic Play 5.1 "Many and varied appropriate dramatic play materials accessible for each age group" pg. 42
SACERS: Dramatic Play/Theatre 5.1 "Variety of dramatic play materials for both boys and girls that support many roles and situations (Ex: Work, Adventure, Fantasy, Theatrical Productions)." pg. 29