Upgrade the playground action with an in-ground tetherball pole. The 12-foot tall design is built for institutional play and can be installed permanently or temporarily.
In-Ground Tetherball Steel Pole features a galvanized finish and can be used for permanent (cement in place) or temporary (ground sleeve provided) installation. Two section pole (7 and 5 foot sections) attach securely via the supplied industrial fitting. Top steel loop is provided for attachment of tetherball; ball sold separately. Pole measures 12 feet total L (with two sections connected) x 1-1/2 W inches around. Weighs approximately 37 pounds. Suited for institutional use.
- Tetherball game is a timeless, fun, and active activity for kids for recess, gym class, and more
- Tetherball stand is made of galvanized steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Suitable for both permanent (cement in place) or temporary (ground sleeve provided) installation
- Easy to install and suited for both indoor or outdoor use
- 1 Tetherball Pole (Two Connectable Ends)
- Ground Sleeve