The Lil'Deluxe is a 2-station child height (28") portable hygienic hand-washing station with hot water. Just the right size to wash little hands two at a time, featuring two separate systems and two single stainless steel basins.
Each Ozark River Portable Sink includes an on-demand pump/heater system for hot water with scald guard. Independent water reservoirs eliminate any cross-contamination. The mobile locking cabinet design provides classrooms, preschools, churches and facilities the flexibility of adding hand-washing right where they need it.
Ships fully assembled. Add the optional Lil' Step to comply with 2 and 3 year old hand washing codes.
Choose from Maple or Cherry finish.
- Cabinet dimensions 51"w x 18"d x 37 3/4"h, 30"h counter top.
- 2 Hot water systems
- 2 single stainless steel basins
- Front locking swivel casters.
- Phthalates FREE melamine laminate cabinet with 3 mil edge-banding.
- Locking cabinet includes 2 keys.
- 2 Long faucet handles (ADA Compliant).
- 2 GFCI outlet protection.
- 2 Exclusive quick-connect tank.
Standard Operating Requirements:
- Each side must have grounded, dedicated 110V, 20 AMP circuit breaker.
- Dry, inside level surface.
- If extension cord is used, cord must be 12/3, rated at 20 AMPs or higher.
- Water must meet EPA Standards with PH between 7.0 and 9.0.
Additional option: OZAC01STP - Lil' Step
The Lil'Step is a perfect solution to help with compliance to 2 and 3 year old hand washing code requirements. Made of Phthalates and Lead FREE Melamine with 3 mil. edge-banding. This popular booster step features slip resistant rubber feet and slip resistant safety strips. Strong and durable enough to support adults as well as children.
Arrives to you completely assembled.
- Dimensions: 23.50" W x 13.25" D x 6.0" H.
- Phthalates and lead FREE melamine with 3 mil edge-banding
- Slip resistant rubber feet.
- Safety strips.
- Completely assembled.