The award winning and patented Lil' Premier is a child height (28") portable hygienic hand-washing station with hot water. This patented model is the right size to wash little hands and features an exclusive, integrated ABS single basin and top for easy cleaning and care.
Every Ozark River Portable Sink includes an On-Demand Pump/Heater System for hot water with scald guard. Independent water reservoirs eliminate any cross-contamination. The patented mobile cabinet design provides schools and facilities with the flexibility of adding hand-washing right where they need it.
Fully assembled. Add a Lil' Step to comply with 2 and 3 year old hand washing codes.
Choose from Blue Splash, Maple or Cherry finish.
- Cabinet dimensions: 26"w x 18"d x 37 3/4"h, 30"h counter.
- Hot water system.
- Single ABS basin with integrated top.
- Swivel casters, front locking.
- Phthalates FREE melamine laminate cabinet with 3 mil edge-banding.
- Locking cabinet includes 2 keys.
- Long faucet handles (ADA compliant).
- GFCI outlet protection
- Exclusive Quick-Connect tank
Standard Operating Requirements:
- Each sink must have grounded, dedicated 110V, 20 AMP circuit breaker.
- Dry, inside level surface.
- If extension cord is used, cord must be 12/3, rated at 20 AMPs or higher.
- Water must meet EPA Standards with PH between 7.0 and 9.0.
Additional option: OZAC01STP - Lil' Step
The Lil'Step is a perfect solution to help with compliance to 2 and 3 year old hand washing code requirements. Made of Phthalates and Lead FREE Melamine with 3 mil. edge-banding. This popular booster step features slip resistant rubber feet and slip resistant safety strips. Strong and durable enough to support adults as well as children. Arrives to you completely assembled.
- Dimensions: 23.50" W x 13.25" D x 6.0" H.
- Phthalates and lead FREE melamine with 3 mil edge-banding
- Slip resistant rubber feet
- Safety strips
- Completely assembled