Ozark River's flagship product the Premier is the standard height (38") portable hygienic hand-washing station with hot water. This patented model features their exclusive, integrated ABS single basin and top for easy cleaning and care.
Each Ozark River portable sink includes an on-demand pump/heater system. Independent water reservoirs eliminate any cross-contamination. Patented, mobile cabinet provides facilities with the flexibility of adding hand-washing right where you need it. Cabinet dimensions: 26"w x 18"d x 47"h, 39"h counter top. Fully assembled.
Choose from Black, White, Maple, Cherry or Mahogany
- Patented design.
- Hot water system.
- Single ABS basin with integrated top.
- Front locking swivel casters.
- Phthalates FREE melamine laminate cabinet with 3 mil edge-banding.
- Locking cabinet includes 2 keys.
- Long faucet handles (ADA Compliant).
- GFCI outlet protection.
- Exclusive quick-connect tank.
Standard Operating Requirements:
- Each sink must have grounded, dedicated 110V, 20 AMP circuit breaker.
- Dry, inside level surface.
- If extension cord is used, cord must be 12/3, rated at 20 AMPs or higher.
- Water must meet EPA Standards with PH between 7.0 and 9.0.
Additional option: OZAC01STP - Lil' Step.
The Lil'Step is a perfect solution to help with compliance to 2 and 3 year old hand washing code requirements. Made of Phthalates and Lead FREE Melamine with 3 mil. edgebanding. This popular booster step features slip resistant rubber feet and slip resistant safety strips. Strong and durable enough to support adults as well as children. Arrives to you completely assembled.
- Dimensions: 23.50" W x 13.25" D x 6.0" H.
- Phthalates and Lead FREE Melamine with 3 mil edge-banding.
- Slip resistant rubber feet.
- Safety strips.
- Completely assembled.