The space-saving wall mounted Rainbow Trio Metallophone is a
pentatonically tuned instrument and a great way to foster musical
development in young children.
Perfect for nursery schools, pre-schools and kindergartens, this
bright and inviting metallophone is easy to securely fix to a wall,
fence or play structure and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
The Rainbow trio metallophone can be purchased on its own or with
rainbow trio drums and chimes to make a colourful ensemble.
Ideal for improving hand to eye coordination, rhythm, and fine motor
skills, this small and compact instrument will give children an
opportunity to improvise and compose their own melodies while exploring
and experimenting with sounds and pitch (high vs. low sounds, loud vs.
soft, fast vs. slow) and other musical contrasts.
- Learn Fine Motor Skills by striking the bars with the mallets
- Colourful design, easy fixing and great sound
- Improve Hand to Eye Coordination
- Suitable for ADA Accessible Projects/Parks
- Suitable for Inclusive Playgrounds