Adding an all stainless steel top on Ozark River's flagship product the Premier was a great addition to their line of portable hygienic hand-washing stations with hot water. NSF Approved. This is a standard height (38") model featuring a single stainless steel basin mounted into an all stainless steel top. An appropriate portable sink for food service, health care or anywhere you want to employ hand washing.
Each Ozark River Portable Sink includes an On-demand pump/heater system. Independent water reservoirs eliminate any cross-contamination. Mobile cabinet provides facilities with the flexibility of adding hand-washing right where you need it. Fully assembled.
- NSF approved product.
- Hot water system.
- Single stainless steel basin.
- All stainless steel sink top.
- Front locking swivel casters.
- Phthalates FREE melamine laminate cabinet with 3 mil edge-banding.
- Locking cabinet includes 2 keys.
- Long faucet handles (ADA Compliant).
- GFCI outlet protection.
- Exclusive quick-connect tank.
Standard operating requirements:
- Each sink must have grounded, dedicated 110V, 20 AMP circuit breaker.
- Dry, inside level surface.
- If extension cord is used, cord must be 12/3, rated at 20 AMPs or higher.
- Water must meet EPA Standards with PH between 7.0 and 9.0.
Cabinet dimensions: 26"w x 18"d x 47"h, 39"h counter top.
Additional option: OZAC01STP - Lil' Step
The Lil'Step is a perfect solution to help with compliance to 2 and 3 year old hand washing code requirements. Made of Phthalates and Lead FREE Melamine with 3 mil. edgebanding. This popular booster step features slip resistant rubber feet and slip resistant safety strips. Strong and durable enough to support adults as well as children. Arrives to you completely assembled.
- Dimensions: 23.50" W x 13.25" D x 6.0" H.
- Phthalates and Lead FREE melamine with 3 mil edge-banding.
- Slip resistant rubber feet.
- Safety strips.
- Completely assembled.