Working in the Reggio Way helps teachers of young children bring the innovative practices of the schools in Reggio Emilia, Italy, to American classrooms. Written by an educator who observed and worked in the world-famous schools, this groundbreaking resource presents the key tools that will allow American teachers to transform their classrooms, including these:
- Organization of time and space
- Documentation of children's work
- Observation and questioning
- Attention to children's environments
- This workbook also contains interactive activities for individual or group reflection.
- Binding: Softcover