If you need a simple trike path, and you don't have a paved or surfaced area for this, the Bristol Oval Trike Path Kit is the solution you've been searching for! This modular Trike Path installs over dirt, grass, or over most surface materials. It helps keep trikes and riders safer, away from other playground traffic.
Finally, you can have a heavy duty trike path on your early childhood playground without the need to excavate the ground, then form and pour rough, hard/unsafe asphalt or concrete. No contractors required!
Help build the children's imagination by varying the track and its accessories.
Playhouses, storage, signs and prop's are available tricycle path accessories which allow you to build a city
around your path. You can grow your Trike Path over time
and make it as large and elaborate as you can imagine.
Easy to set-up, change, and maintain, the Trike Path instantly improves the playground experience. Pedal Paths straight, curved, left/right and 4-way sections make it possible to create a design to fit most play areas. We will even throw in a free entrance and exit track section, by request, all of which can be moved or reconfigured by combining different configurations.
Our trike paths come in a variety of course options, so you can choose one that best suits your playground. Looking for an immersive experience for kids? Pair your course with such accessories as gas stations and signs.
This Trike Pedal Path is made from TPO plastic material, which is safer than traditional solutions; if a child falls off their tricycle, they are less susceptible to falling injuries. It Includes 6 straight and 4 curved pieces. 18'11"L x 26'11"W x 2"H, 216 lb.
Features & Benefits:
- Our Trike Path is ADA Compliant, it is 5’ wide and has a 2” edge’s along the side so your play area can meet the ADA requirement.
- Our optional Stripe Kit uses D.O.T. marking material. Reflective. Permanent adhesion. Textured. Click through the above photos to see the detail image of the Stripe installed.
- Five trike path designs to choose from
- Constructed of recycled, impact-resistant thermoplastic olefin (TPO)
- Drain holes around edges keep water off track
- Hard, sturdy plastic components that will last for many years
- Stainless-steel, tamper-resistant hardware
- Can add signs and other play events later
- Entrance & exit track section available upon request
- Assembly required (easy DIY!)
- Hardware & Spikes for installation over grass & dirt is included