This is our best-selling, best-in-class wall or tripod mounted Non-Contact
Digital Temperature Scanner. It is an ideal tool to assist with controlling the spread of Covid-19 at all classroom and main
building access points.
A tremendous value, the very affordable K7 non-contact thermometer is perfect for a school, childcare, business or anyone needing to take temperatures quickly and reliably. It doesn't require an operator to take a temperature. Children, adults, customers and visitors can step up to the thermometer to get an instant reading.
It will take a temperature by scanning a forehead or wrist from 2" to 4" away, preventing cross contamination through touch. It maintains an accuracy rating of 0.02 percent even if the user is wearing a face mask and it has the ability to scan up to 20 people per minute.
The K7 can be easily attached to the wall at any height, or you may add the optional adjustable height tripod stand. The convenient, portable tripod stand, adjusts from 33-1/2"h to 78-3/4"h. It can be used at floor level for heights accessible to children through adults, or set it on a table or counter top.
If someone has a fever or a dangerously low temperature reading, the instrument sounds the alarm. You can get accurate readings at ambient temperature ranges between 50°F (10°C) and 104°F (40°C). The sleek, elegant, stylish unit measures 5.5"w x 4.5"d x 6.7"H.
The latest technology makes the K7 far superior to it's predecessor, the K3, with advanced features including:
- Top warning light
- Removable battery cover
- You can set the alarm temperature
- Temperature offset compensation can be set
- Three modes (body & object temperature, counting)
- Can switch between °C & °F
- Can display Celsius & Fahrenheit
- Switch for the buzzer sound
- Low battery alarm function
- Battery level display
- Battery has an anti reverse connection function
- Key input function
- To maintain safe levels
of social distancing, this infrared thermometer can identify individuals
with high temperatures without requiring physical contact from teachers, healthcare workers or with the equipment
- The infrared
thermometer accurately measures a person's body temperature in as little
as one second. A reading is taken as soon as an individual's forehead
is detected within 2-4 inches of the thermometer's sensor
green light will indicate that their temperature is within a normal
range, and a flashing red light and audible alarm will indicate that the
person has a high temperature/fever
- An advanced infrared sensor chip
with a tested 100,000 operating lifespan rapidly delivers accurate and
precise temperature readings
- Widely Used: This non-contact digital thermometer is suitable for schools, child care programs, waiting rooms, families, hotels, libraries, restaurants, enterprises and institutions, auto dealerships, railway and bus stations, airports, etc. Ideally suited for anywhere humans congregate
- Battery duration is up to 7 days
- Rechargeable battery with USB charging lead
- Installs easily to a wall with a nail/screw hook, double-sided tape, bracket fixing