The power of ultimate sanitation and efficient drying in our most advanced patent-pending technology. This is a very powerful, effective, high quality unit that is perfect for child care programs, schools, hospitals, dental offices, businesses, home and office.
This UV Sanitizer/Sterilizer is commonly used to sanitize toys, baby bottles, protective masks, electronics, medical and dental tools, cosmetic tools and so much more.
The Wabi Baby UV Sanitizer / Sterilizer is a convenient,
state-of-the-art commercial grade drying and UV sanitizing station that provides you with
the ultimate in sanitary efficiency. Using a patent-pending
low-temperature technology with precise PTC heating element for drying
and scientifically-proven dual UV lamps for sterilization. UV-C germicidal sanitizing is very effective and a widely used method in
medical, dental, pharmaceutical fields and water treatment making it a
easy-to-use device safely and effectively dries and sanitizes baby
bottles, pacifiers, and more in as little as 30 minutes. This sleek and
powerful device eliminates 99.9% of harmful bacteria and is safe to use
on all various infant feeding gear. Fits on a countertop or storage cabinet: 11-1/2"W × 14-1/2"D × 16-3/4"H, 16 lbs.
Superior Technology & Benefits:
- Automatically dry and sterilize in as little as 30 minutes with a single touch
- Acts as a handy storage unit, keeping baby’s feeding essentials safe and dry
- Twin OSRAM UV Bulbs
- Patent-pending low heat drying material
- ONE Year Limited Warranty
- One of a kind patent-pending dual ventilation system in place for more
efficient drying and cleaner air flow than traditional ventilation
- 8 Hours of sanitation - Optional storage setting activates UV for one minute every two hours
- 180 Degree opening for easy access - industry-leading capacity
- FDA-approved 304 stainless steel
- BPA Free PP Plastic
- Registered with US FDA as a medical device and US EPA as pesticide device
- Certified for US & Canada electrical safety standards and regulations
- Built-in auto shut off, user error prevention safety design
- Uses very little energy, also powers down automatically when the tasks are finished
- Provides Environmentally friendly disinfection without chemicals
- The UV bulbs are made in Italy by Osram. Low mercury content & ozone-free
- Includes an auto UV shut off the mechanical system when opening
- Built using FDA-approved high-quality 304 stainless steel, resulting in a
more reflective surface and a more effective UV sanitizing environment
- Easy Wipe & Rinse Filter included - No Replacement Needed
- Helps to control the spread of viruses
- FDA medical device for general hospital and personal use
EPA pesticide device.
ETL US & CANADA
Canada: CSA C22.2 No. 64
Microbiological Test: 99.9%
- E. Coli – 99.9%
S. Aureus – 99.9%
Norovirus – None detected
H1N1 – None detected
Human Coronavirus 229E – 99.9%
- Auto: Dry + UV: 30 / 50 / 70 min.
- UV: 5 / 10 min.
- Dry: 10 / 20 / 40 min.
- Storage Mode: Activates 1 minute UV every 2 hours for a total of 4 cycles
- Temperature reading: °F / °C
- Remaining time display